Ashcombe Maze is fabulous all year round. But see the seasonal info below.
- The Gardens are designed to offer something different at all times of the year.
- The Hedge Maze is green throughout the entire year
- The Lavender Labyrinth is in flower ALL YEAR, while the Lavender display gardens flower mainly in the Spring, Summer and Autumn
- The rose flowers are in bloom during Spring, Summer and Autumn
- The Woodland canopy changes according to season. For example, in late winter you will see conifer and spruce trees that are normally hidden at other times of the year with a carpet of more than 2 million bluebells under planted.
Thursday – Monday 10-5pm, last entry 4pm not Wednesday – Sunday
We recommend you allow at least 1.5 hours to explore the gardens, and longer if you are having lunch. However there is no time limit on entry so you can relax and enjoy the gardens all day!
Yes, the admission covers the hedge maze, lavender labyrinth, the rose maze and all display gardens. It also includes a map of the gardens showing the Garden Discovery Trail, and Gnome & Fairy Hunt activity sheets for ‘children’ of all ages.
Bookings are not needed to visit the gardens. However, groups of 10 or more will receive a discount on entry if booked more than 24 hours before their visit.
Yes – we have a fully licensed café with indoor seating for 50 people and additional seating on the outdoor deck.
In the best interests of our long established gardens, we do not allow visitors to picnic or BBQ in the grounds. Please visit Arthurs Seat, Flinders Beach, Balnarring or Dromana for these activities.